1. Take a good look. Smell the carpet. Realize you're down. Accept that it is only when you are flat out that you understand exactly what you're made of and the real view of where you are.
2. Forgive yourself. Gravity fells us all at some time or another. It's life. It's messy.
3. Draw boundaries around your self-reproach and make preliminary movements to rise. Take as much time as you need.
4. Look up. Once you're in an upward rise, the more you reach for, the wider your landscape will become.
5. Step into it. That is, step into whatever landscape is opening before you. It will hold.